Sunday, November 23, 2014

Boho dressing Inspired by Latitude

I love everything about this look that Latitude had on their blog and in their email blast.  The suede skirt unbuttoned with the Mexican top tucked in, the lace up flats (Jesus shoes), the tassel earrings and the Mochila bag are all PERFECTION!  Every piece in this look is amazing!

Here are the items I found that were inspired by these pieces:

Of course I looked to Etsy for the suede skirt:

Vintage High Waist Suede Skirt $30



Vintage brown suede A-line skirt $44

Vintage suede skirt / A line / 70's Chocolate brown suede snap front midi long skirt $75

Brown Leather Skirt Dark Chocolate Brown Suede High Waisted A line Push Buttons Hippie Skirt $34



Latitude for the Mexican Blouse:



The Mochila bag...I LOVE these:


The Jesus shoes:)

Faryl Robin + Free People Womens Vegan Tie Up Sandal $88


I love the idea of DIYing the tassel earrings...I have done it before and they turned out pretty cool.  Honestly WTF has a version that looks pretty cool.


No comments: