Sunday, September 07, 2014

It's back to school time...so, it's time to dress up your gadgets and get all of that fun home office stuff we love!

Here are a few items I'm gushing over for my at home office right now:


Rose Gold iphone Case (on sale right now for less than $15!) by Adopted NYC


Rose Gold case for my MacBook Air finally!



I Am Very Busy Agenda by Ban.do that is sold out...but, I'm stalking sites for it's return!  I love writing stuff down so this is perfect for moi:)


I love dressing up everything I own.  Why should it be basic??  And, Ban.do seems to know what they are doing in this arena.  BAN.DO Back Me Up Mobile Charger $30



Who doesn't LOVE a pretty pen?  This is going to be in my stocking this year for sure;)

Copper Zirconium Nitride Bullet Space Pen $58



Can it get any better than a cute notebook??  I take notes all day long!  NAVA NOTES

DESIGN NOTEBOOK WITH STRIPES TEXTURE


I'm so sad and miss the fact that I can't wander the aisles of the Back to School area at Target...but, they have an entire section on the site dedicated to back to school and college!  Here are a few items that I'm wanting:)


These have always been my fave notebooks!


LOVE!  Does it get any better than these?:)  Target, I love you:)


I need some folders to get organized in my office actually:)  Boo, these aren't sold online!:(


And, sadly these aren't online either:(

No comments: