Tuesday, July 08, 2014

5 Ways to Wear 1 Scarf and more

I love new ways to wear a scarf (I'm getting a ton of new ones in India for close to nothing)!  I can't pick which is my fave style.  All I know is I need a maxi strapless dress stat:)  I've always wanted to wear a scarf dress but I don't really wear short dresses...the strapless maxi makes it so I can have a new look!



P.S. I was doing the research because my mom found a new way to rock her new scarf that she bought at Free People.  Free People in Portland is just sooo amazing!  Check out their instagram feed for inspo!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remeber seeing this video and I immediately grabbed for my scarves and started tying away lol.

This is now perfect for the season!


xo
Maggie A
LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

Hope you get a chance to check out my channel. :)