Sunday, June 22, 2014

Check out the thredUP Summer Shopping Challenge I participated in

I'm all about second hand stores and thrift stores!  I've been going through withdrawal from these stores since moving to India and was sooo excited when I got the offer from thredUP to participate in their Summer Shopping Challenge!

The site has a fab selection of items from lower range stores (like Gap or Target) to higher range stores and designer items (like J. Crew to Free People and Marc Jacobs and beyond) and I'd say they are all at a great price!  I had fun shopping the different collections and boutiques that organize all of the fab clothes on the site into categories you might be interested in or items other fashionistas have found that might catch your eye.

To make this even more fun, sign up for thredUP today and get $10 towards your first purchase and when you do that you give me $10 to shop with!  Woohoo!  Plus, shop via the thredUP app and get 20% off your purchase!  I found amazing codes on retail me not for the site too if you can't get enough and are shopping the site a lot:)

Use this link to start shopping: http://www.thredup.com/r/SVTJQW 

What I got:

I love all things elephant so I had to have this!:)  Plus, it's the rust color I'm all over right now!  Check out my blog on rust color right now:)
I just thought this looked different and had to have it...
I'm addicted to mules right now!  Check out my post here to see why:)

This just looked effortless and chic.  I had also had an inspiration magazine clipping with a look from EDUN's Spring 2014 runway where the designer paired a dress like this with a pair of Birks.  Done and done:)  I'm just going to take this gem in to the tailor's and have it taken in to be a little more fitted at the top so I'm not just a big box:)
The inspo: Edun Spring 2014




No comments: