Thursday, March 06, 2014

A few things I picked up in Portland and how I'm going to style them

Styling my new purchases



On my trips to Portland I usually try to visit as many vintage shops as possible.  This trip the hubby came with a focus for purchasing his necessities for his new job in India.  So we decided to take advantage of the cool stores and no tax!  I was excited to find that the City Target in downtown Portland had all of the items fully stocked for the Peter Pilotto line so I picked up a pair of shoes and sunnies.  Then, the hubby bought a suit at J. Crew and I was checking out the sale section and found this tunic that will pair fabulously with my new shoes.  Plus, will be soo cute in India:)  Didn't buy a lot in Portland, but got some cut pieces:)  Now, to get the Mar Y Sol bag:)

No comments: