Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's time to go shopping at Target' (again:)


I LOVE every piece here!  @targetdoesitagain shared the shoes and said they are like the Petty style by Sam Edelman!  Now, I have to check them out!!  I'm addicted to my Petty's.  Plus, they are a fraction of the price of the Petty's at less than $50!  Make sure to sign up for coupons and download the Cartwheel app to get more slashes to that amazing price!


I NEED all of these from Target right now!

I NEED all of these from Target right now! by fashionalities featuring a long open front cardigan

1.  Buying ASAP!  Mossimo Long Open Cardigan, $35
2.  LOVE this print!  Merona Doubleweave Pencil Skirt, ONLY $23
3.  Classic: Who doesn't love an anorak?  $40
4.  This Merona plaid blazer is beyond!  I can't wait to try it on!  $35
5.  These are the amazing boots!  Sam & Libby boot $45
6.  Love the trim on this top!  $18

Target.com

No comments: