Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shopping at Target today

If you're not following me on instagram and if you don't follow what I'm sharing through facebook and twitter I wanted to make sure you saw some of the cute things I found at the store today and what I fell in LOVE with through @targetdoesitagain on instagram.  (follow them now if you aren't already and get ready to fall in LOVE with everything from Target'.)

Women's Mossimo Verlie Tubular Upper Wedge Sandal , $30 
This reminds me of a Calypso tote I've been gushing over.  Merona Crochet Straw Tote - Navy


LOVE!  

Mossimo® Large Straw Tote - Multicolor

Ok, here will be a few cute straw hats...I'm addicted to hats right now:)

Decorative Straw Gardening Hat
Xhilaration Straw Baseball Hat

Merona Floppy With Striped Band
LOVE this heel!  Xhilaration Tammy Plank Wedge Sandal

No comments: