Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rocking my Royal Jelly Harlem at the AZ blogger conference #abc13, plus a special discount!

I am in love with the Maxi Angeline dress!  The silhouette is AMAZING!  Taken it at the top and looser at the bottom with pockets!  It looks fab with high heels like I have on here or with flats.  Believe it or not, the print on here is airplanes.  Which I can't wait to rock on a vacay and it will be perfect at a gathering for my hubbies job since he is in the Air Force.  It's just genius!  So flattering for every body shape!  I'm excited to share that the designer, Maya Gorgoni is also offering a discount to Fashionalities readers for 30% off when you mention 'BUMBLE BEE' in the comments section for this particular dress!!!  P.S. she has the cutest designs!  So many amazing silhouette and fun prints!  Get ready to fall in LOVE!

No comments: