Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fab style as seen at Coachella on Solange Knowles and Nicole Richie

I'm already addicted to boho style and love Solange and Nicole Richie's style that already reflects that.  Here are a few looks that inspire me that can easily be found.

This is Nicole Richie rocking a Norma Kamali underwire tassel bra.  $450  I LOVE how she wears a bathing suit top like this with high waisted, vintage jeans.  BRILLIANT!


SOLANGE KNOWLES
She inspires my style soo much!  Here is a great interview from Elle.com highlighting how Solange styles herself for music festivals like Coachella.

I am looking for a bandeau top/bathing suit to rock with a high waisted skirt.  I also like the side tie knot.

Here are some bandeau's I'm considering:

Tommy Bahama - Pearl Solids Twist Bandeau Bikini Top (Black) - Apparel

J.CrewPadded knot bandeau top

Oakley Women's Bananas Bandeau Top



Jessica Simpson Women's Twist Bandeau Bra



LOVING this tank and can't find it anywhere!  I don't care if she is dating this guy...I want to know where the top is from:)

No comments: