Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DIY: Something cool to make with a tassel keychain

Mossimo Supply Co. Tassel Belt


I'm super addicted to all things tassels and was gushing over a ladies pair of high top sneakers (that sadly can't find online yet...) and told her how much I LOVED them and how I adore tassels.  She responded by telling me about a belt she thought she was wearing...then, gave me an AMAZING DIY.  Use a tassel keychain to create the belt.  Funny enough, after I left there and headed to Target' I found a tassel belt as even more inspiration on sale!  ONLY $7 but I didn't love how the faux leather looked for the tassel detail.  I like worn in tassels:)

So, here are a few tassels I think would be fun to use.

Anuschka Leather Tassel Keychain

Alexander Mcqueen Dusty Rose And Gold Tassel Key Ring


Cheap Monday Magnified Key Ring
Vera Bradley Tassel Keychain in Tutti Frutti

No comments: