Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Indian Inspired Items from Urban Outfitters

I went to Urban Outfitters today to try out some pants that one of my favorite bloggers, Justina Blakeney who has the BEST instagram and Pinterest EVER!  Get ready to be inspired!  But, she had LOVED the bottom left pant in red and when I found out they were only $32 and looked Indian...I had to check them out.  They run a little big so make sure and try them on in store if you can.  I liked the middle pair, but they were poly and fit smaller...so I opted for the comfort of cotton:)
INDIAN ITEMS FROM URBAN


Mink Pink rayon dress
urbanoutfitters.com



Staring At Stars floral top
urbanoutfitters.com


All over print t shirt
urbanoutfitters.com


Scoop neck top
urbanoutfitters.com



Staring at star
urbanoutfitters.com


No comments: