Wednesday, January 02, 2013

It's the New Year and I'm shopping for Workout gear from Old Navy

I was recently given the opportunity to choose and try out workout gear from Old Navy and I've fallen in love! To be honest, I've never even looked at the workout gear there...but, I noticed there's a lot of cute styles and the prices are pretty good. I couldn't believe that they sold sneakers too!
My hubby actually said he thought the gear was SEXY...which made working out even better when you know the hubby is already checking you out before you've gotten to your goal.  I feel like a Kardashian chick working out in this gear though.  Feels comfy and looks sexy...or lets say it compliments the right body parts:)  I'm a person who works out about 3-5 days a week and this has been my go to ensemble for the last month and it's held up for all of my activities.  Here's a look at what I saw in the store when choosing my pieces. #spon



Loving the back detail!


I bet the detail on the sides of this tank would make anyone's waist look AMAZING!


So many colors to choose from:)


Like I said, I couldn't believe they offered shoes!  They have it all!

Some workout looks put together by the stores showcasing it all together.:




I just liked how these shorts which weren't in the workout area have a look of a worn in pair of sweats that someone cut up to make shorts.  If I was a short wearer I would so rock these!


Showing a pair I was considering.  I liked the waist band color detail.  They had various lengths
 in all of the styles which I really liked for options for every workout and body type.

No comments: