Thursday, November 29, 2012

The look for less: Cargo jacket with leather sleeves

Tried finding the military jacket with the leather sleeves from American Eagle Outfitters and can't seem to find it online...most likely it's in store.
Another tip, get a AE card and get a discount...it's not a credit card...just a rewards card.  Also, check-in and get a discount as well.  They always get rewards for anything you do:)



On my search I found that ASOS and ZARA had had styles like this too...I think Burberry was the designer who started the trend though.

Street Style look:



DIY:
2 ways to DIY:

Meet with your taylor like blogger, frugal-nomics did here.

or...
Layer:
I also use the cargo vests from Old Navy and layer over a vintage leather jacket I have.

DIY cargo vest

DIY cargo vest by fashionalities featuring a cargo vest


Vest on sale $25
Get 20% off using code: onholiday

No comments: