Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Preggers Pause: What I'll still be using after the twins come

It's almost time to have these babies and I'm getting rid of everything that says I was preggers like my tired, worn out flip flops and the couple of pieces I actually bought that were maternity that are just DONE.  Except for a couple of items that I'm holding on to.  Here are a few things that I say can be used/worn even if you aren't preggers:

Beauty:

Zoe Organics: I won a couple of the products in a Citrus Lane giveaway and instantly fell in love!  It's all natural and smells yummy!


Mama Mio: I received this as a gift with my first pregnancy and fell in LOVE!  This pregnancy I realized that Mama Mio Omega Body Buff Exfoliator can be used for the body and for the face!  It smells so good and it feels great on the face too!  I'll be getting my refill soon:)


Fashion:

Isabella Oliver:  I was offered to receive any piece I wanted from the label and decided on the Eva Knit Waistcoat that felt like I could wear both during my pregnancy and after.  I hate the idea of paying for or even getting something for free and getting rid of it after the pregnancy is over.  I think this piece will be just as cute after and can't wait to incorporate it into my everyday wardrobe.  Side note: This will also be a great piece while I'm breastfeeding.

Hatch Collection:  I honestly haven't purchased anything yet...but, their spring/summer line has gone on sale and I'm honestly just waiting around until it hits the price point where I'm ready to give in:)  I've been writing about them since I got preggers:)  Stay tuned for which item I end up getting and how I rock it!


No comments: