Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Preggers fast forward: Barely There Undergarments review








I'm almost done being preggers and looking forward to finally testing out the amazing products I've been gushing over that Barely There has been sending me.  I am now a Barely There blogger where they send me products and I get to try them out.  So far, I've tried one item out...but, the rest I know will be AMAZING to have as I am getting back into my pre-preg shape again:)  The shape wear items will be a necessity when the holidays roll around and we are going to parties and dinners!

How the site works:
*I love how you can check out the collection that catches your attention.  There are four different options; CustomeFlex Fit, Invisible Fit, Concealers, and Fuller Coverage.
*They have solutions for everything: panty, shape and bra.
*Plus, the prices are AMAZING!

I'm excited to share a bra I just received that looks like a sports bra and it's supposed to be so comfy!  I can't wait to use mine right after I have the twins.  Will be a great item to have while breastfeeding.

More reviews to come.  Has anyone checked out the brand?  Here is more about the brand:

No comments: