Thursday, September 06, 2012

Just saying: The 6 Best Mommy Brands You are Going to Want to ROCK Right Now


Since becoming a mommy I've started to go through my closet and really consider what will work for me now and what I just need to let go of.  During the process, I've also been finding brands that really speak to the ever evolving moi:)  These are all brands that are designed by mommy's and I think keep moms looking fashionable, but are still functional.  The great thing is, anyone can wear any of these amazing labels.  Are there any you would recommend?

Tucker by Gaby Basora
Amazing dresses and now offers pants and shirts.  LOVE the prints and how you can dress up or down the dresses she designs.

TWO New York

I love my caftan by TWO NYC!  So comfy!  Great for travel, lounging at home, or if you are like me everyday wear:)

LemLem NYC
The model who designs these pieces goes to Ethiopia to have them designed.  I can't wait to own a dress!

Ace & Jig
I just learned about this label who used to design La Rok!  Now that they are mommies they are designing this line which I think has a mother-earthy vibe I'm digging.

Hatch Collection
This is a popular maternity line that women in NYC and probably elsewhere are also rocking.  They just came out with their fall line and I'm in LOVE!  Their spring line is on sale so check out the sale section.

Cleobella
This line is so cool!  Everything from home to accessories and clothes with an earthy feel.  Great prices too!

No comments: