Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cool updates at Anthro

I picked up a doc sharing the updates for members at Anthro recently and wanted to share the new perks:

1.  A birthday discount.  I have been receiving 15% coupons forever but I always heard that they weren't sent to everyone...so I guess this will be something all members get.

2.  Exclusive online shopping access (every month).

3.  Two FREE shipping periods yearly!  This will be at the top of my list!!

4.  Advance notice of SALES & special promos.  Who can be mad at that?

5.  Monthly newsletter and curated content.  I LOVE their blog and online mag.

6.  ...And some surprises along the way.  Can't wait to see what they have in store!  Wonder if that show that used to be on Sundace will continue...will have to look into that...

Here are some great sales going on at Anthro that I found via Shop it to Me:


Anthro shopping


Shimmer dress
anthropologie.com


Sleeveless tank top
anthropologie.com


Citizens of humanity
anthropologie.com


Mid heels
anthropologie.com


Shoulder handbag
anthropologie.com


Belt
anthropologie.com

No comments: