Thursday, September 20, 2012

A fall must-have: The FRAAS infinity scarf



I was sent this scarf recently and am so ready to rock it this fall!  Here is the inspiration I found:

Inspiration:


I will be sharing a picture once I actually wear it...but, since I live in Arizona we are still on summer weather.
I can also see this scarf pairing nicely with a shirt dress.  My scarf is the tan and ivory scarf so I plan on pairing it with a khaki shirt dress.  This scarf is going to be worn over and over!
Besides wearing the infinity scarf wrapped twice around the neck.  I also like putting half around the neck and the other half over the head.  It just looks so retro and chic.  Plus, keeps the ears warm:)


FIND FRAAS AT SPECIALTY STORES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY AND MAY ORDER THESE STYLES
DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY BY CALLING 212-575-0191. SELECT STYLES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT fraas.com and amazon.com.



No comments: