Monday, July 02, 2012

The look for less: The Valentino jelly bow flat as seen on The Sartorialist

Ok, people.  After seeing this flat on a mommy shown on The Sartorialist, I went crazy trying to find out who it was by...then, when I found out it was by Valentino and costs at least $300 I was like find a discount or wait for a sale...until, I found a knock off (I know...:) at Ooh La La Boutique for ONLY $28 (it comes in four colors: yellow, pink, green, and red)!  Plus, until the 4th you can get 15% off using the code: SUMMERTIME.
I really wanted the nude color it just made the style a little more chic for moi...but, I'm just going to go for the red.
I also, found the lace style on eBay by the same label, DIZZY.

The Look for Less


Women's Jelly Bow Sandals
oohlalaboutiques.com

No comments: