Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Check me out on Minnetonka Moccasin's blog today

I'm honored to be featured on Minnetonka's Blogger Spotlight today!  They sent me 3 pairs of Minnetonka's that I chose and got to style with what I already own.  I love each style I chose.  Here are the pics my wonderful brother in law took of me and the shoes I chose.  Please check out the interview that is posted on their site here.
This dress is Tucker by Gaby Basora.  I love her designs!  So comfy and I love that I can wear them while I am preggers:)  The shoes I got were Beaded Kilty Moc that I fell in love with right away!  The beads just made the mod a little edgy.

Since I live in AZ I wanted to get a boot style moc that can be worn in warm weather.  I thought the Fringed Moc was a great option.  Worn with a  See by Chloe dress I got from Buffalo Exchange.

My brother in law took this shot when I wasn't expecting in and I love it...Me fluffing my curly hair and getting ready for the shot:)  Wearing the classic Thunderbird style with a funky, tie dye caftan I got from Buffalo Exchange.  I love the hippie vibe of this look:)

No comments: