Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's all about going all natural and the next brand I want to try is Jurlique

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, $31


Now that I am preggers and reading all of the mom blogs I'm starting to find new products and brands I want to try; the top of the list right now is Jurlique.  I keep reading about the line everywhere and I am loving rose right now and they offer a ton in rose.  Yesterday, I finally tried the rose facial mist I've been searching for at Whole Foods and it was so refreshing in the 100 degree weather we are having in AZ. 
The eye make up remover and the hand sanitizer have also caught my attention.  I'm hoping Birchbox sends some samples out in their May box:)
Join Birchbox here in case they get the amazing Jurlique in one of their fab monthly boxes...or just buy the product on their site for great deals!

No comments: