Friday, April 06, 2012

Collabs galore...here are a few to note

I just keep seeing collab emails here are there.  Any I'm missing that everyone should know about?  Here are a few to note:

Just received this in my email today from NYLON mag:

-Trina Turk for Banana Republic.  I can't wait for this, but I'm not sure when it will be happening.
-Mad Men collab with Banana Republic.  Going on now.
-Mad Men with Estee Lauder, great vintage looking cases for their product.

Anthropologielaunches Made in Kind, a collaborative project featuring collections of limited-edition and one-of-a-kind items from 11 designers, including Gregory Parkinson, Karen Walker, Samantha Pleet, and more.
*Blurb from Pop Sugar
-DVF has designed children's clothes at GAP.  Such cute stuff!  I'd say see if they have large enough items to try out on yourself as well:)  Happening now.
-J. Crew & Manolo shoes-happening now.
-J. Crew & CFDA winner, Joseph Altuzarra
-Target thinks local, ships national; Target will be working with boutique owners all of the U.S. to get that signature look they have in their store at Target for all to buy.  I can't wait!  This happens May 3!

No comments: