Wednesday, February 01, 2012

The perfect V-Day gift for yourself

Ok...this gift can be for you and your sweetie:)

A little love potion for your VDay pleasure:)


After Nine West sent me the Love Fury pump that so reminds me of something Victoria Beckham would wear.  And the Love Fury fragrance that smells so sweet your love will want to eat you up:)  Ok, I'm partial to any vanilla scent:)  I thought this would be the perfect pairing for any fashionista to wear on V-Day. 
So, why not buy this for the perfect night out...  And your honey can rock the new David Beckham chonies by H&M:)  It doesn't get better than this:)


How will you be celebrating your V-Day?

2 comments:

La Femme Tres Chic said...

I so love those shoes...'

Unknown said...

I wish I could treat myself to valentines day this year!