Friday, January 06, 2012

Weekend Shopping: Payless End of Season Clearance, Plus an EXTRA 20% off

Ok, I am a HUGE bargain shopper so I am heading on over to Payless manana to see if any of the designer Payless collabs are up for big savings grabs:)  Here is what I found online that doesn't sound bad...Plus, you can send it to the store for FREE delivery and then check out what's on sale in store:)!

New designer collab items should start trickling in by February so sit tight...they are going to be GOOD!

Women's Jaws Ghillie
Isabel Toledo for Payless
ONLY $16, plus the 20% off!
Women's Allegra Bow Ballet Flat
Silvia Tcherassi for Payless
ONLY $16, plus the 20% off!

Women's Lazer Wedge Shootie
Isabel Toledo for Payless
Only $16, plus the 20% off!



The total for all of these would end up being $12.80 each...I know because I'm getting the first pair:) hehe...happy shopping!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute shoes!!!

Unknown said...

O my gosh I also adore the collabs at Payless and I tend to over-buy when they go on sale. Hint: if you're ever around Downtown Chicago, the Payless there has EVERYTHING. :)

-Hannah,
http://www.chicheroine.com