Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend DIY Project: LANVIN shopping tote

DIY Project



I was reading the weekly Net-a-Porter mag this morning and had to share this great DIY project I spotted!  Net-a-Porter is declaring that shopping totes are the must-have bag now, and one of the designs was by LANVIN and looked like the perfect weekend DIY project I'm going to try.  While searching on Polyvore I found a Rebecca Minkoff cheaper version for less than $50 that I had to share as well for those of you not interested in a DIY project:)

Here is what you'll need:

Tote w/ leather straps (I searched everywhere and really couldn't find a budget friendly tote with leather straps.  I say either buy a cheapy canvas tote and add some leather straps...makes it even more DIY...or check out etsy for some spendy version that are really cute:)
super glue or fabric glue
large rhinestones

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Idea! I'd love for you to check out my newest DIY it's Jimmy Choo inspired :)


www.mythriftychic.com