Friday, January 27, 2012

Julia Sarr Jamois in the ad campaign for Tibi this spring and I'm so excited!

Julia Sarr Jamois for Tibi

Julia Sarr Jamois for Tibi by fashionalities on polyvore.com

*PS I LOVE that tan & black dress by Tibi...I'm going to have to get my hands on that!!!:)

I kept seeing this fabulous curly haired fashionista in all of the street style blogs and just thought she was a model or, maybe a fashionista...and then found out a couple of days ago she is the fashion editor of Wonderland magazine.  I also was trying to youtube her experiences with Tibi for spring and found that she was also working with Philosophy...I wonder if that will continue.  We shall see.  I'm glad to see her moving to other projects and hope to see more in the future.

Check out the blogger, Style by Kling who styled the shoot here.  New blogger for me to follow!

P.S. You can follow her on twitter:

@Sarrjamois 

No comments: