Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello Willis from Coach

Well, it seems I keep falling in LOVE with Coach handbags recently...and this time it's not a limited edition Blogger handbag...but, it is something special.  A remix to the classic everyone already loved.  I'm loving the color choices below...but, there are more options.  The top right is so fun, but I'd probably go with the classic bottom left option.  I just love that color for everything:)  I think the tassel is also what does it for me.  I wonder how large the bag is...I do like my bags big.  Hopefully they will have the handbag in store so I can check it out.  I'm going to the local Coach store on Friday since I was told new items would be coming in, so I'm crossing my fingers:)  Which color would you get?

Hello Willis!


Handbag, $298
Handbag, $298
COACH leather shoulder bag, $298
Handbag, $298
Handbag, $298

No comments: