Thursday, December 01, 2011

My new fedora inspired by Kourtney Kardashian on Kourtney & Kim Take New York last year

Mossimo Felt Fedora With Feather Detail - Brown $14.99


I finally got the feather fedora from Target that is ONLY $14.99 and I can't believe I waited so long! It's such great quality and after looking at the hat on me and looking at my old Kourtney post I think it's spot on!  The only thing it's missing is the GG logo:)  Can't be mad at that!  Great gift idea...or one to get for you while you are shopping for everyone else:)
I'm excited to see what Kourtney will be rocking on this season and what she'll be rocking now that she's announced she's preggers with her second kid.  Stay tuned for looks that inspire!  Who knows, maybe she'll sign a deal for maternity clothes like Nicole Richie...here's crossing my fingers!

Extra shopping tip!

I was looking at trying out these K-DASH by Kardashian Riding Pants with Faux Leather Detail...but, wasn't sure at $60...but, was just checking out Kourtney's site and saw that they have a deal for 40% off with a coupon!  How can I say no??:)  Get the info for the coupon here.  Coupon expires 12/3.


K-DASH by Kardashian Riding Pants with Faux Leather Detail $59.75

No comments: