Tuesday, December 06, 2011

The Look for Less: The new legging




I was so excited when I noticed a legging at Target that looked just like my find at Aritzia recently!  The Target version was ONLY $19.99 and the only difference was there is a little poly in the Target version...I have both and they are so similar it's not even funny.  The Target version also has 4 color options: black, brown, grey and blue.  I still LOVE Aritzia...but, I can't buy everything there sadly so it's nice to find similar styles else where.

I love the style as a more "covered" option for a legging during the winter.  You know this style won't be see through and holds nicely on your body.  The great thing too is that you know it's not going to get loose.  It's a little bit of a dressier legging.  You can dress them up or down.  Have fun!

No comments: