Thursday, December 08, 2011

Gift Guide for the lady on the go: fashion blogger to mommy

Gift Guide for the lady on the go



I'd say this is perfect for a business woman, a blogger, or a mommy.  I want them all, so I have a feeling everyone will to:)  Happy Shopping!

1.  The iPad case that can be stored in your tote or held like a clutch by Rebecca Minkoff, $150.
2.  I love how this Michael Kors iPhone case is also a wristlet and you can store your credit cards with it.  This is genius for when you are at an evening event and don't want to carry a lot.  $78
3.  I'm always looking for cute bags that I can use for me and my baby as a diaper bag...I say this can also work for a blogger or business woman that is in a creative industry that doesn't want to carry something so businessy.  This would be a great carry on as well.  Filson for Lucky Denim Briefcase Bag, $329.
4.  I'm all about finding new ways to cover my fabulous iPad and I was excited when I found this style at Lucky Brand with the Navajo print I'm loving right now.  iPad Folio, $49.
5.  This tote is GENIUS by COACH!  It's their new collab with guest blogger #13, Emily Johnston of Fashion Foie Gras.  The bag is $558 and it's perfect for any lady on the go.  It's got compartments I've never seen on a bag before.  Get it while it's still available.  
6.  I just love the print on this iPhone case!  I feel like dressing my iPhone up is so much fun!  I have it out all the time, so why not enjoy it!  This case is from Lucky Brand for $35.

No comments: