Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend DIY Inspiration

Hope these images bring as much inspiration to you as they do me!  Happy DIYing!

Probably from another street style blog.  Loving the dramatic, really LONG tassel earrings:)

Just more fun grommet add ons for a basic white top. They kept the detail going down the button front.

This is probably from a street style blog...I think it would be fun to wrap a fabric around your waist to add some fun to a basic shift.  There is a black dress kind of like this at H&M now for $15 I think.  (I'm remember the dress from a Nate Berkus show I recently watched:)

I think this shot is from Sincerely, Jules...I think it's fun to add "ankle candy" to your strappy sandals:)

Love what they did with the All Stars here!  I would so add a pendant to my to spruce them up:)
*I'm not sure where all of these shots are from...but, I had to share what I had in my phone since I was uploading everything:)

No comments: