Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't you wish there was an app for that?

Warning: this is long...there seem to be new apps out everyday that are catching my attention.

I want an app that tells me what mag I'm subscribed to and when those subscriptions end...that way I don't get 2 issues of one mag and know when it's time to sign up again...

Also, wish I knew of a great resource for building apps...I get so many great fashion app ideas...wish I could just develop and share them.

Until then...here are some great apps I've been using recently:

-New Zara iPad app

-The All New AE App + 20% Off

-App: thankfulfor journal
-App: Locavore app/find local farmers markets

-New lucky shopping app

-From bof:
Upcoming Zappos iPad App Mimics a Fashion Magazine (All Things Digital)
“The new black this fall: Retailers producing content alongside their products, like an online version of a glossy fashion magazine. Zappos expects to launch its first attempt at recreating the catalog experience on the iPad in early December, just in time for the holidays… Instead of being generally available in iTunes, the Zappos app will be found on Apple’s Newsstand, which organizes magazine and newspaper subscriptions for those who use iOS 5. It will be free; a new edition will appear monthly.”

-Steve madden iPad app

-Zappos Founder Launches New Site, RNKD.com
Zappos Founder Launches New Site, RNKD.com
New online platform and mobile app is a loyalty program connecting consumers and brands by rewarding people for what’s in their closet

-Shopkick, CW Network Team Up
Users will be able to turn on the app while watching any show on the CW network and get their “kicks” during commercial breaks.

***Just found out about this and sooo excited!!!: Overwhelmed by apps? Sign up for appSmitten's daily mobile app recommendations and enjoy a 20% discount on all... fb.me/1dYuBEnqU

No comments: