Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweater styling from Lands End Canvas

I've been loving the sweaters that fashionistas have been rocking in the blogosphere recently! I really wanted to rock this sweater c/o Lands End Canvas with a maxi skirt or over a maxi dress, but on my body type I just wasn't looking right. I finally decided to pair the sweater with a bright pencil skirt I bought at NY&Co forever ago and some Boutique 9 shoes.
I figure it would be more interesting to share my other attempt too so you all can see my thought process...Also, great ideas for how to wear different sweater styles in the November issue of Whole Living (my new favorite au'natural living mag) on page 68.

P.S. I read somewhere how Rachel Roy doesn't like the hand on the hip pose so I'm really trying to get away from that...it feels really weird...she says it keeps you from looking pageanty. Thoughts? Here's more on the topic.

No comments: