Monday, September 12, 2011

Clothing Karma at Buffalo Exchange

I can't believe how amazing the people at Buffalo are!! The other day I was selling tons of stuff and noticed one of the sellers rocking the most Amazing low back vintage dress with a brown and white print and a pocket! I had to know who it was by...and, of course it was vintage...she had bought it from Buffalo and told me she had a lot on hold to buy at Buffalo and was going to sell it!!! She said she would call me and put it on hold for me to buy. I told her I could even just buy it from her. Well, to make the story better. She called yesterday and left a message saying she wanted to just GIVE it to me and and she was happy to know it was going to a home where it would be loved! I still can't believe it and I'm so excited! Can't wait to share the dress! Buffalo has the BEST people working for them! They make it so that it's one of my favorite places to shop!

No comments: