Thursday, August 25, 2011

Loafer LOVE (the Slipper Shoe)

Loafers have been catching my eye since I was preggers (since I haven't been able to rock my heels, usually at least 3" since then), which has been about 2 years now...but, I just haven't found the ones I was searching for at a good price...and, since I'd say The Man Repeller has put them out there, they are on the market in a big way!  I LOVE the way Glitter Guide shared styling ideas for loafers here  (by the way, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Glitter Guide...if you haven't already, check them out!).  I intend on getting the ASOS leopard version and a pair from Buffalo Exchange (if they aren't already gone) that remind me of something Bottega Veneta (which the white Urban Outfitters pair below reminds me of without the tassel which I LOVE!) would do...will share if they are still there:)  To everyone else, check out these fab options I've noticed while searching for the right pair.  Side note: Just from putting my polyvore's together I now have no idea which loafer I should get!!  Which is your fave??

Loafer love



Black shoes
$395 - stubbsandwootton.com

Steven by Steve Madden leather shoes
$139 - piperlime.gap.com

Suede flat shoes
$100 - topshop.com

ASOS block heels
$73 - asos.com

VaVa slipper shoes
$56 - topshop.com

BDG loafer shoes
$39 - urbanoutfitters.com


More loafers to love


J Crew loafer shoes
$215 - jcrew.com

Dolce Vita low heel shoes
$79 - tobi.com

Flat slip on shoes
$30 - bakersshoes.com

Wooden heel shoes
$100 - topshop.com

Dolce Vita pointed toe shoes
$66 - amrag.com

Madewell shoes
$70 - madewell.com

No comments: