Monday, August 22, 2011

Gushing over what to expect from Tracee Ellis Ross in the future!!

I just finished reading the article about Tracee in the Sept issue of ESSENCE (that I bought only because she was on the cover:) and I had to share the most exciting news ever!!!
There are 3 things Tracee dreams of doing:
Developing a line of hair care for women. (I would soooo buy!!!)
Star in a (iconic) fashion movie like Mahogany. (I can't wait for this to happen!!)
Create an affordable line of clothing and sell on HSN or something. (I'd rather see her line at: Target, H&M or Macy's...but, if she did it at HSN I'd check it out of course:)

It sounds like this is a list of things that will happen and she just can't confirm yet...can't wait for all!!!

Quote from Essence article:
"Her favorite thing to do when she's feeling down? "Play dress-up in my closet. Makeup, hair, the whole thing," she says. "I call my closet my happy place. And I often photograph my looks with my cell phone. So when events come up, they've already been worked. I send pics to my friends and say, 'Okay, this look, this event. Which do you like. One, two, three, or four?' That's pretty much the way it goes.""

Some stylish looks from Tracee I found online:

No comments: