Thursday, August 25, 2011

ANN TAYLOR Perfect Pant Event



I was very excited when I was contacted by the Social & Digital Marketing rep for Ann Taylor to participate in their Perfect Pant Event and receive a $100 gift card to test it out!  The best part is...for just trying on the pants, you receive a $20 off every pant you purchase that day!  How genius!  Already my bargain wheels were turning:)  It got even better when I went into the store at La Encantada and the ladies were happy to let me know that there were 3 other great deals going on and they would make to help me get the best deal for my shopping that day.

Here are the deals:
-Ending today, I just posted the GMA deal on my site here.  Basically, a pair of classic black pants that usually sell for $88 are ONLY $29 ending today!  So, rush in for these ASAP!
-All full price items are Buy 1 item, get the second item 50% off.
-The official pant event is: Try on any pair of pants and get a $20 discount on every pant you purchase during the event!  From August 19-31.

My experience:
What a great deal!  The pants I purchased were $98, so I got them for $78.  Since I still had money left over from the gift card that was sent to me...I took advantage of the extra savings on the sale items.  Which is an EXTRA 50% off the lowest marked price.  I got some black rhinestone sandals.
NOTE: The ladies told me most of these deals need a coupon with a bar code.  So sign up for the emails ASAP so you don't miss out!  I also got a great booklet from the store with a fit guide (there is a fit for every body type and the Ann Taylor stylists are there to help!) and style guide.  It's really helpful and has great styling tips.  You can also access these tips online: Fit Guide and Style Guide.
I went in wanting something more casual since I am a stay-at-home mommy now, but found the best fit was in the relaxed cropped pants.  Great fit and can't wait to wear them!  Will share in future posts:)

Ann Taylor Perfect Pant Event


Ann Taylor slouch pants
$98 - anntaylor.com

Ann taylor pants
$98 - anntaylor.com

Ann taylor pants
$88 - anntaylor.com

Ann Taylor patch pants
$88 - anntaylor.com







More great deals:
If you want to try and win a $100 gift card like I received then rush over and enter into the Ann Taylor giveaway on Facebook!  They are giving away 5, so it could be you:)

No comments: