Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Aritzia piece I fell in love with today

This item caught my eye right away...I tried it on and it was HEAVEN! Plus, it's on SALE...I thought it was still a little pricey, but apparently it's not that bad...

For newcomers, this is a Canadian brand. They have 9 stores in the U.S. and just opened a store in SoHo which has gained a lot of attention with fashionistas. I'm excited to know that whenever I come and visit my family in Portland I can venture out to Washiongton Sqauare to experience a piece of great, new style in the U.S. Plus, NO TAX!

Some of the other items that caught my eye.

1 comment:

Toya | The Limerick Lane said...

They have a had a supplement store open while they were building the their new store in SoHo. I absolutely love their clothes, but they are too expensive. I was disappointed when I went to the store and realized their prices were very high. It's more of the lines of BCBG or Max Studio when it comes to their retail price.