Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Must-have: High Waisted Bikini

I've been on the search for the perfect high waisted bikini since it started getting HOT in AZ! I found one I want from the GAP in Marie Claire, but it isn't available yet...and Urban Outfitters used to have a lot, but they seem to not sell anymore of course:) So, here are some I found on Polyvore...I can't wait to see if H&M has them tomorrow!
Styling:
I want to wear the swimsuit with a circle skirt and wear the bandeau swim piece as a top to wear with the skirt. I'm in LOVE with the floppy straw hat and just found one at Target for ONLY $2.50!
Summer Must-have: High Waisted Bikini


Norma Kamali nylon swimwear
$175 - net-a-porter.com

H m bathing suit
£3.99 - hm.com

Marc by Marc jacob
$97 - bloomingdales.com

Full Circle vintage skirt
lovemissdaisy.com

FOSSIL summer handbag
$88 - macys.com

TopShop floppy hat
$44 - topshop.com

No comments: