Monday, June 27, 2011

The straw tote

Don't just wear it to the beach this summer, wear it everywhere!  I'm so in LOVE right now that I did two polyvore sets:)  My straw tote is more boho...but, I love the Milly and Kate Spade versions...I might have to find a similar one!:)


The boho straw tote



Milly multi colored handbag
$325 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew stripe handbag
$300 - jcrew.com

Bucket bag
$138 - anthropologie.com

FOSSIL beaded handbag
$88 - endless.com

Free People beach bag
$68 - freepeople.com

Lands End Canvas tote handbag
canvas.landsend.com

Lands End Canvas tote handbag
$30 - landsend.com

Stripe handbag
$20 - target.com

Straw bag Part II


Valentino tote handbag
$2,236 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Kate Spade tote handbag
$207 - katespade.com

Rebecca Minkoff straw tote bag
$250 - rebeccaminkoff.com

Juicy couture tote bag
$188 - couture.zappos.com

Jack Rogers summer tote
$168 - endless.com

Mar Y Sol straw handbag
$98 - nordstrom.com

Zimmermann straw tote
$63 - my-wardrobe.com

Kimchi Blue tote handbag
$39 - urbanoutfitters.com

No comments: