Friday, April 22, 2011

The unexpected find: FREE Coldwater Creek $20 gift certificate



I found a $20 gift certificate on My City Mommy and just because it was FREE I decided to go and check it out.  I had never shopped there of course so figured I just might get a tank or something:)  Well, I was a little surprised that I actually liked a few of the items.  Jewelry, scarves, belts, and some tops.  It just shows you never know what you might like at stores you never give a chance.  Plus, today get 30% off everything in store...which means an extra 30% off the sale items (the 30% sale should continue to tomorrow...but, not 100% sure)!  So my belt was less than $15 so it was FREE!  I am printing off another coupon to get the other color because I LOVE it so much.  It is too large so I have to add an extra hole, but it's worth it!  (The smallest size was Small for sizes 6-8.)

Get the coupon here.  It ends tomorrow!

No comments: