Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My new favorite color: Chartreuse

I can't pinpoint the exact description of this color...it looks bright yellow, but there is a feeling of lime green accents to this yellow.  It's interesting and that is why I LOVE it!  I still can't say the color correctly, but here is how to pronounce it here.  I like the color with lavender, tan, and gray...pretty much all of the neutrals.
Michael Kors short sleeve dress
$404 - theoutnet.com

Long sleeve crop top
$172 - dvf.com

Lela Rose brocade skirt
$234 - theoutnet.com

Chartreuse Silk Jacket
$158 - shopnastygal.com

Time Span Bralette - Anthropologie.com
$70 - anthropologie.com

J Crew ballet flat shoes
$198 - jcrew.com

Diane von Furstenberg suede leather shoes
$275 - footcandyshoes.com

Marc by marc jacobs jewelry
$98 - zappos.com

Feather shawl
$275 - tiffany.com

No comments: