Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Go International Dress Search

I've been looking for the dresses I am interested from the Go International pieces at so many Target stores from Oregon to Arizona and have had no luck.  I received a $50 gift card from the Target team to share the dress I pick after sharing how I wear the ones I already own.  Since I have to choose 1 of the dresses from online I thought I would share the choices I have with everyone and see which one everyone thinks I should get.  Can't wait to see what everyone thinks!







1 comment:

Toya | The Limerick Lane said...

I like them all, but I tried on dress #2 and didn't like that the darts were sewn inside out. I thought it was just that one dress sewn incorrectly. But when I went online, I zoomed in on the darts and they were sewn inside out too.

I actually ended up getting another Thakoon dress which I LOVE!! Target is the best!