Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I'm going to try this new diet I just heard about...it sounds like a CINCH

As many may know...my main focus since having my baby is to get back into all of the clothes in my closet.  If you have seen my closet, you know why.  It's a walk-in filled with everything from Indian clothing to waist-conscious clothing.  I am determined to get back into my loved wardrobe.  I've been working out since week 6 and now I'm doing P90X with the hubby...but, this morning I heard about the CINCH diet on Rachael Ray and I have to try it...it sounds genius...and just losing 8 pounds in 5 days really gets me:)   So far, I've lost 38 pounds since having Sahara...but, I still have at least 30 pounds to go...so, lets see how this goes:)

1 comment:

Eunice K. said...

Hi I just randomly found your blog and will totally be following (we're fashaholics here) How has the P90x been working? We just started our workout and are blogging our journey - would love for you to follow! ssfitexpress.blogspot.com