Friday, December 10, 2010

The book to give this season for every fashionality: The Ellements of Personal Style

This book is HOT!  I've been seeing everyone talking about this.  And, once I received the book to review I was in LOVE!  I love the layout...Most magazine's the publish books give you all the items you need in your closet and share inspiration from celeb style.  But, this book does it all different.  Right away the layout pulls you in; it reminds me of how my favorite magazine, SUEDE used to be laid out.  It looks like a funky collage that pulls together all of the things that these fashionistas love.  The magazine (Joe Zee) pulled a variety of styles, age groups and types of celebs to share in this book.  And not only did they share the celebs fashion sense, but also their sense of decor.  So, be inspired and share this with a fashionista friend or family member this holiday season!

Here are my favorite fashion star sections:

Tracee Ellis Ross
DVF
Padma Lakshmi
Margherita Missoni
Janie Bryant
Fatima Robinson
xo


No comments: