Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Searching for the perfect FIT jean at Target: The Experience

I was excited when I was approached to be a Style Ally participant for Target.  They wanted me to go to a Target in my area and shop with a $50 gift card that Target sent to me to see how easy it was to find the perfect fit jean.  Now, since I've had my daughter almost three months ago I hadn't even thought of wearing a pair of jeans, but I was up for the challenge.
The first part of my search was to research the different types of jeans on a handy tool on Facebook that Target has called, Fit Finder.  I had so much fun playing with this Facebook app and seeing what options I could try at the store.  I wrote notes to myself to help me test the jeans in the dressing room.
When I got to the store I couldn't find the straight styles (I was told they were on sale.) and I couldn't find one style that was recommended on the app, but beyond that it was a really fun experience and I was able to find a pair that really fit well.  Check out what I chose on the Target Style Boutique Blog here.  By the way, it took me two try-on sessions, one with the hubby to decide which jean looked the best.  There were so many to choose from and I really wanted the right fit.  Good luck on your search and hope you enjoy!

No comments: