Sunday, November 07, 2010

More on the denim shirt front

I found some more steals on the denim shirt front that I had to share.

Target: 
I found a light denim shirt at Target yesterday for $5 and had to share my find.  It's not available online and it doesn't look like they had it at $5...so check for it in store.

While I was searching I found a men's denim shirt for $17 and I think it's even cuter...so, I will be looking for that in store!:)


ZARA:
Watching House of Glam right now and saw an intern pull out a denim shirt at ZARA.  Wish this store sold ONLINE!


MANGO:
They have the BEST iPhone app!!  I love going through it!  MANGO sells online!  Perfection!


American Eagle Outfitters:
On Sale for $15
No images available online...check it out in the store and use your facebook check in app to get a 20% discount.

No comments: