Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Look for Less: Relaxed Batwing Sweater

*Elizabeth & James look

I was putting together my Boutique on Revolve Clothings website and fell in love with the Elizabeth & James Rib Trim Cocoon Shrug (that you can tell the model that used to be on The City is wearing:).  But, for $395...can't afford that right now...but, I remembered the Norma Kamali for Walmart Women's Batwing Sweater for $18 and all was made better because I will be getting it ASAP:)  So, I had to share of course!
*Norma Kamali look

Styling: Since I want it to fit like Mary-Kate and Ashley would wear it and how the model is rocking it...I will purchase a Large so it will fit baggy...note: Walmart's items usually fit really large already...so, I might have to return for a Medium, but we shall see.

No comments: