Friday, August 27, 2010

My lust-affair with Kate Spade shoes







I wish I could buy every shoe from Kate Spade...but, at around $300 a pop that just won't work with my budget sadly...but, after lusting over the shoes on the site I had an idea to create my own version with shoes from Forever 21...Also, Forever 21 and Payless have shoes that are very similar to these fun styles that I had to share.

The DIY:

Ballet Flat with a pop of fun.  All you need is the shoe-I found a metallic one like this at Forever 21 (rose gold~LOVE), some vintage earrings that I found on etsy and a glue gun or some really strong glue:)


The look-a-likes:



Don't the bottom of these look just like the ones from Kate Spade?  I think so:)

It's all in the little details.

2 comments:

On the Glam said...

my mom used to do this growing up! She always had the cutest collection of shoe "clips." come to think of it, it's time to bring those babies back out.

Unknown said...

I am so going to do this!!! You are a genius.