Thursday, July 29, 2010

My thoughts on Plain Jane...




I think it's cute that this (Plain Jane) is the "LA job" that Louise Roe was talking about on The City...the show was pretty cute...I feel like it's more of a Style Network show than a CW show...but, they are all about trying  new things...so, I am ready to explore...The first makeover ended up looking a lot like Louise...but, I still appreciate the great look...Louise of course looks adorable as always!  I am definitely keeping Plain Jane on my list to watch for the rest of the season!  You should get on and follow via twitter (CW Network and Louise) and facebook...it looks there are contests to win!

Get style tips from Louise here.

Extra info--Louise has a clothing line coming out that will be classic dresses.  Stay tuned...




No comments: